200 Hours. Service Diploma.
Here at PCHS, we want students to develop a heart for serving. Therefore, we do not require students to complete community service hours. We do, however, want students to know about opportunities to serve, and we want to recognize the students who complete hours. Students can start keeping track of their hours the summer before their freshman year. If students complete 200 hours, they will receive a service diploma!
- Be performed without other compensation
- Not be to the benefit of a for-profit company
- Provide help or services to an individual or organization in need
- Not promote a specific religion or political position
Community Service Log
Please turn in your Community Service Log to Miss Marianetti every May.
- Tutoring at Lee's Chapel United Methodist Church on Monday nights- see Ms. Marianetti to sign up
- Habitat for Humanity
- Library Volunteers
- American Red Cross - Piedmont Triad Youth Volunteer Application
- Check this site for opportunities in the Greensboro area
- Join our Red Dog Farm club with Ms. Culbertson (email@example.com) to receive hours through the club
- Out of the Garden Project is a food assistance program for families primarily in Guilford County. We have a club to help support this organization! Email Ms. Varsi at firstname.lastname@example.org to join